Ever wondered if the cool breeze in your home, room or office, is safe for you? We tend to focus on cleaning surfaces around us, but what is present in the air we’re breathing day in, day out. During this pandemic, it is not advised to get our air-conditioning serviced and cleansed by technicians, hence this Split System Bio Clean Gel will do just that for you. Easy to install by yourself, your air conditioner can now be your air purifier as well.
• Uninstall air-conditioner filter. Clean with water if necessary and leave to dry.• Cut product across small part at the side of pack.• Place product onto the air-conditioner coil.• Reinstall the filters into the air-conditioner.
• Bulkhead split system air conditioners for home, office and buildings.
• Specially designed to be used in split systems with dual action abilities, the water-based gel evaporates and continuously sanitises the internal parts of the machine whilst decontaminating incoming and outgoing air streams.• When in contact with microbes, either in the air or on soft or hard surfaces, it kills germs by stopping bacteria from reproducing and mould from receiчing oxygen, eliminating their ability to grow and reproduce. • The V3R gel uses identical actives as TGA listed SAN-AIR V3R Commercial Grade Disinfectant, The combination of both the V3R gel and disinfectant provides an effective solution to kill COVID-19.• Easy to install, providing you with 24/7 air purification.• No harsh chemicals are present in the product making it safe to breathe; safe to touch especially for babies, your furry friends and plants. Non-corrosive, non-flammable, environmentally-friendly, sustainable, biodegradable and recyclable.
San-Air proprietary essential oils, purified water, natural binding agents (contains no petroleum based ingredients).
• Food Safe Certification• Helps Comply with AS/NZS 3666.2• SAN-AIR V3R gel tested against COVID-19 (MHV-1)
• Weight: 15g
• Lifetime: 10-12 weeks (once opened)
• Indoor Coverage: 1 pack can extend up to 40-50m².
• Result: Kills 99% of airborne bacteria, mould, fungus, viruses, germs and spores external and within air-conditioning systems.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news and product announcements.